20051218

my plant

I have this plant that I bought years ago. It's been through a lot, really: it's been out in -30 degree weather in my brother's car; it's been on my parent's patio in +30 degree weather; it's broken a limb everytime I move.

I always think that the plant is a representation of my current state of psychosis. I guess this kinda worries me, cause it doesn't look too healthy right now. It's kinda lop-sided, with leaves falling off, one by one. There's one giant stem that completely died during my most recent move, and all attempts to fix the asthetics have proven futile. Well, I should really just water it. I haven't watered it in a month or two. I guess that means I must be neglecting something in my life right now. Hmm... what could it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home