20051221

bok has a stalk, suey does not; i made this rhyme cause i always forgot.

My own implicit antagonisms:

Okay, so… like, yeah.

could you imagine this:

I dreamt last night that I was a chemo patient, probably about to die; although, I don’t think I was aware of my rapidly approaching confession of immortality; instead, I lay next to my death bed, convulsing from pain and thinking of my friends and family, not fully convinced they had completely abandoned me; but I didn’t feel completely betrayed; it felt as if I had already done the betraying; I was the antagonist in my own dream.

Hmm; all my world please die; I’m glad that I’m alive; but almost dead; lying next to my hospital bed; and when I get really sick, I try to puke; but I can’t summon the will power; afterall, I’m almost dead; dead. Dead.

Is this what it’s like to be dead?

The nurse comes into the room and holds my back while I cough; it reminds me of holding this girl’s hair back when she got too drunk at some random keg party; but, mostly, I’m not coughing, I’m just dying; and everyone knows it; and she wonders where my family is; she wonders where my friends are.

When I finally wake from my nightmare, I’m crying and all, like, about to jump from my hospital floor; jump onto a life something like the exact life of current me; I cry myself awake. Happily.

La vie, c’est belle; la vie, j’aime ça. Vive la vie.

Je t’aime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home